Dyefor Entrepreneur Scholarship 2019
Receive £1,250 towards your learning or business expenses
At Dyefor, we know just how hard it is to be a startup, we were one in 2013, making small steps into digital printing, when all the odds were stacked against us. We also know what it's like to be a student, with sights set on becoming an entrepreneur. We've been there and got the printed t-shirt!
We want to encourage the next generation of students to take the steps we did. We want to support the UK printing industry. We believe making on-demand, using digital printing techniques such as those we use right here every day, is a sensible step to supporting and reshaping this industry. With so much off-shore production, we need the next generation to get involved in the very industry that we operate in. We also have a keen interest in the green, eco-friendly changes that digital printing offer over traditional print methods.
These are just some of the reasons we felt the need to give something back. So we've decided to launch our Dyefor Scholarship, there to support the next generation of budding entrepreneurs. So whether you are currently taking an art degree, or pattern design, and use digital printers in your course, we want to hear from you.
We're offering a £1,250 grant to an undergraduate or postgraduate student in the UK. This award is designed to help with University costs and kickstart their entrepreneurial journey in the printing industry.
- Deadline for entry: 30 June 2019
- Award: One (1) £1,250 Scholarship
- Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Applicants: Must be UK resident, currently enrolled full time at a recognised UK University.
You must submit 3 documents below.
- Essay or Video - 500-1000 words essay or short 1-2 minute video about how our scholarship could help you develop your business idea.
- Proof of Academic Achievement - ABB grade of above in A Levels of equivalent alternative qualification.
- Reference - one letter of recommendation from a tutor or similar.
Please email email@example.com with the above 3 documents by 30 June 2019. By submitting your application, you agree to the terms and conditions of the scholarship.