- What are Cookies?
- Our Cookies Policy
- Managing Cookies
- How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
- How to check cookies are enabled for MACs
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
If you have registered with www.dyefor.com then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit the website, by remembering your email address for you. Cookies are small files containing letters and numbers which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
To make full use of the online shopping experience at www.dyefor.com your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them. Our cookies don’t store personal information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you’re signed in, is associated with this information. If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from Dyefor or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Different cookies do different things and some are essential to the operation of a website, whilst others are not. The different types of cookie are:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website such as your account profile.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visits to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information (in anonymised form) with third parties for this purpose.
More information about cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
List of cookies we use
The table below lists the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them:
|Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc..) Data Kind: Unique Token. Sessional or Persistent: Sessional.|
storefront and checkout.shopify.com
|Used by our internal stats tracker to record the number of visits to the shop. Data Kind: None. Sessional or Persistent: Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit.|
storefront and checkout.shopify.com
|Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. Data Kind: None. Sessional or Persistent: Expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day.|
|Stores information about the contents of your cart. Data Kind: Unique Token. Sessional or Persistent: Persistent for 2 weeks.|
|Stores session information for the checkout process. Data Kind: Unique Token. Sessional or Persistent: Sessional.|
|If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access. Data Kind: Unique Token. Sessional or Persistent: Indefinite.|
Google Analytics Cookies:
- We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visits to the site, where visitors have come from and the pages they visited. We use this information to help us improve the site.
_utmb and _utmc - These cookies work in tandem and are used to calculate visit length. Google __utmb cookie demarks the exact arrival time, then Google __utmc registers the precise exit time of the user. Because __utmb counts entrance visits, it is a session cookie, and expires at the end of the session, e.g. when the user leaves the page. A timestamp of 30 minutes must pass before Google cookie __utmc expires. Given__utmc cannot tell if a browser or website session ends. Therefore, if no new page view is recorded in 30 minutes the cookie is expired.
- If you do not want to be tracked by our Google Analytics you may install a "browser plugin" to limit this, this tool is provided by Google and you may find details of this tool here: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/tools/
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website. This website uses data to add relevance to future advertising messages to returning and potential customers. This website uses data collected from Google’s interestbased audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics. Dyefor uses this data specifically to refine advertising campaigns through the Google Advertising Network, both display and contextual including re- targeting.
- Find out more about Google Analytics at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Google Adwords Cookies:
- This cookie is used to track visits and orders placed from advertising on Google’s search and display network. This cookie is triggered when a user visits and makes a purchase via Google’s sponsored ads and is triggered on the confirmation page. For further information: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=en
These are cookies which are a trigger to allow you to share pages, products via social networks.
- Facebook: More info: https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: More info: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Pinterest: More info: http://pinterest.com/about/privacy/
- Google+: More info: https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy
What their cookies are used for
Persistent marketing and analytics cookies
These cookies contain a unique user ID which will enable Klarna to recognize the user’s device the next time that user returns to a merchant using Klarna’s services. These are persistent cookies, stored on the device for a period of up to 540 days as of the last interaction with Klarna, or until they are deleted and allow Klarna (i) to show personalized marketing of Klarna products, including credit promotions to the user, and (ii) to perform analytics of the user behaviour.
By connecting the unique user ID stored in the cookie on the device to the information Klarna has about the user, Klarna will be able to recognize the user of that device. The information Klarna collects through the cookies is not shared with any third party.
The user’s consent and revocation of consent
Klarna Bank AB (publ) is subject to Swedish Data Protection legislation, and is the data controller for the purpose of processing the personal data as described above. Klarna has a data protection officer and a team consisting of personal data experts. Klarna also has a customer service team handling questions relating to personal data. You are welcome to contact Klarna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit www.klarna.com for more information about Klarna, and how Klarna processes personal data.
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
- PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option.
- MACs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES ARE ENABLED FOR PCs
- Chrome: Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options. Then click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0: Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser as settings above Medium will disable cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options. Then select the Privacy icon. Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’.
- Safari: Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option. Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’.Now click ‘Save’.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES ARE ENABLED FOR MACs
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX: Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’ options. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files. Select the ‘Never Ask’ option.
- Safari on OSX: Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option. Click on ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’. Select the ‘Only from site you navigate to’.
- Mozilla and Netscape on OSX: Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy & Security'. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’.
- Opera: Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’.Then select ‘Preferences’ and select the ‘Advanced’ tab. Then select ‘Accept cookies’ option.
If anyone has any further questions or needs more information, please contact: email@example.com or you may write to us at:
Tainted Lips Ltd, Dyefor, Charlton Street, Grimsby, DN31 1SQ.